Monday, August 22, 2011

Nail Of the Day Sparked

So this week is my week at my sister's house ( I watch her youngest) so I won't be on here as much but I can tell you that I have written things in advance and they will post themselves, I will be checking too. Wednesday I will be doing a Pink Wednesday post but I won't have access to my own polish so it will be "borrowed" aka my sisters. I will try to post NOTD's this week as well but like I said I can't guarantee anything. I am also looking for a job, I need money for this nail addiction.
What I did
For today I have my own polish on (lol). I put regular tips on all of my fingers except my ring finger. Then on the fingers with the tips I applied a thin black line. On my ring finger I put a "graident" of purple and blue sparkles on top of the purple.

What I used.
-One coat of Beauty Secrets Base Coat
-2 Coats of Finger Paints Lavender Highlight (review to come)
-LA Colors Art Deco in Black.
-Sinful Colors in Frenzy
-2 Coats of INM Northern Lights (Not Shaken up)


Well that is it for today. Thanks for reading.

Enjoy yourself
XOXO

Pam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment