Wednesday, August 3, 2011

July 2011 Favorites


My July 2011 Favorite.
FACE
-L'Oreal True Match in W3 Nude Beige. I have been using W1 for the longest time and it is far too light.
-Benefit's Erase Paste in 2
-ELF Blush and Bronzer Duo
-Sigma F40
EYES
-Urban Decay Naked Palette
-Benefits Creaseless Cream Shadow in RSVP
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes
-Rimmel Sexy Curves, I have had a bad review on my other blog but mixed with VML I actually like it.
LIPS
-Mary Kay Pink Diamonds
HAIR
-Its a 10 Miracle Leave in Product
-Healthy Sexy Hair in Soy Touchable-Hair Spray
NAILS
-Hard Candy Beetle
- Water Marbling Never mind the cuticle issues I was in a rush and didn't have enough time to fix it.
Water Marbling




-China Glaze Crackle in Tarnished Gold
-Fanken Polishes.
ETC-
-Sweet Pea Body Spray
-Ulta Hand Sanitizer in Citrus Splash.
-Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Wash. I used this at my sisters, I loved it so I picked it up. :)

Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment