Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Rockstar Pink

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Rockstar Pink Bottle.
Sadly this isn't my nail polish but it will be mine some day. This is a jam packed pink based glitter. Under this I actually am wearing China Glaze Purple Panic (more of a pink if you ask me and again not mine) Without the base I think you could see patches of my nail through the glitter.
Left hand under direct sunlight.

Right hand under direct sunlight.


I noticed that the polish is very thick like most glitters get. The application is a little harder since it is thick. When I buy this nail polish I will be adding a few drops of Nail Polish Thinner. This polish takes a longer time to dry. I completely messed up my right thumb nail because it wasn't dry and I started to write this review (I always write my reviews out on paper first, I find it is easier that way).
Left hand with bottle. Blurred to see sparkle.

I am pretty sure this nail polish is around $2.49 here in the states and maybe a bit more outside. I have found this at pretty much any place I have looked. Best bet would be WalMart and Target. I think I have heard something were Sally Hansen had a $1 off coupon and then someone else said that there was another   $1 off coupon so it would be like getting your polish for $.49, a steal in my eyes.

Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment