I haven't done a monthly favorites since August. I planned on doing them but actually forgot and just didn't want to do them anymore. From now on I am going to do every 3 months rather than every month because I have a feeling that if I continue to do it monthly I won't be able to find new loves.
Since this is a nail blog I guess I will start with nails. Since I have over 250 nail polishes I can't settle on just a few but I will show you three that I have been wearing like crazy.
- Beauty Secrets Base Coat
- Seche Vite Top Coat
- Salon Express Stamping and Bundle Monster Plate 206. I don't have any other plates besides the five that the SE and BM206. I want to get the Red Angel, Bundle Monster sets/Mash, and Hello Kitty Plates
- Winning Nails Brush #302 for cleaning around the cuticle.
- Sally Hansen Gel Cuticle Remover
- Onyx 100% Acetone
- J.R. Watkin Lavender Cuticle Salve
- OPI Uh-Oh Roll Down The Window
- OPI Honk If You Love OPI
- Finger Paints Flashy
Then I will go onto makeup since I also feature makeup on my blog.
- Rimmel Fix and Perfect Primer
- ELF Blush and Bronzer Duo
- Benefit Stay Don't Stray Eye Primer
- Urban Decay Naked Palette
- L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes
- Maybelline Colossal
- Maybelline Define-A-Brow Gel
- Covergirl Outlast Lipstain in 430
- Sigma E25
- Sigma F40
And everything in between.
- Lotion- I actuall put this on a lot more now. I put it on before bed and then put gloves on after and fall asleep like that
- Biotin helps my nails now that they are little nubs.
- Bath and Body Works Brown Sugar and Fig body spray, ahhh new bottle. Just finished my second bottle. Two bottles in one year.
- Eyebrow plucking. I am going to start college here very soon so I figured that I need to look good all the time, including my brows.
Well that is about it. I will be seeing you all in this coming year. I plan on posting my giveaway with in the next couple of days and then I am going to hold that until the end of the month (Jan). Happy New Year everyone I hope to talk to you all very soon <3