Hello Lacquered Lovelies,
Thalie over at Glazed Talons very graciously tagged me to do the Nail Polish Tag. I am accepting or else I wouldn't be talking to you today <3
There are 10 questions and I have to tag 5 nail blogger to do this tag although I am not up to date who has or hasn't done this tag on my blog feed. So I just tag all of you who read this blog. 5 more until 50 <3 Thank you all so very much.
Let's get to it
Here are the rules
1. Answer 10 questions
2. Pass this tag to 5 bloggers
3. Make sure that the bloggers you tagged know about this.
Here are the questions:
1. How many polishes do you have?
2. What is your favorite brand of nail polish?
3. Do you like crackle nail polish, or do you hate it?
4. What is your first nail polish brand?
5. If you're going to have a nail polish line, what are you gonna name it?
6. What nail polish color does not compliment you?
7. What color does compliment you?
8. Name two of your best nail art friends.
9. What was the best nail polish gift you have ever received?
10. Make a speech about thanking the blogger who tagged you.
Here are the answers:
1. I have roughly around 250 to 300 polishes
2. My favorite brands would be OPI, China Glaze, and Wet N' Wild
3. I own around 6 to 10 and I like them but I wouldn't say I am in love.
4. My first nail polish brand was either Wet N' Wild or some off brand when I was a little kid.
5. I actually don't know what I would name my own polish company, This always stumps me.
6. I don't think gold compliments me.
7. I think pinks compliment me really well, that is why I have a lot of pinks, purples, and reds.
9. I haven't ever received nail polish as a gift before.
10. I actually don't know Thalie very much but I am glad she tagged me and I hope to become really good friends with her because she is really great. I have read a lot of what she has posted and support everything she does. I want to thank you Thalie!!!