Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Penguinish Pink Wednesday :)


Hello Lacquered Lovelies,
I saw a post from The Big Bad Wolf post on Penquins, I knew I had to do this design. She did hers on all of her nails and I thought this is Pink Wednesday so I had to incorporate pink somehow. 

A while back I did a post about the Revlon Glitters. Starry ink is a lilac toned pink with small round and large hex silver glitter. For my nails I made a bling finger out of my penguin and then the other nails got two coats of Starry Pink. At first I wanted to stamp on this nail polish but I actually have been wearing this polish since yesterday and just added the penguin today, when I tried stamping yesterday it totally ruined the nail polish. It took this nail polish FOREVER to dry even with a top coat. So I just left it alone.

For the accent nail I painted the nail with the Starry Pink yesterday but I painted black acrylic paint over it. Then I added an egg shaped circle in white on the bottom of my nail and then with the end of a brush I dotted two circles above the egg shape. Then in the center of that I added two smaller black dots. Finishing up I added three small yellow triangles, one under the eyes and two at the base of the egg shape. I made a drawing below to show you how to do it step by step. 
Haha don't make fun of my drawing. 

Anyway that is about it. I can't wait until after Christmas to show you a gift that I got yesterday that I am totally excited for. It is going to make blogging and nail art/ anything related sooooo much easier. Expect a new collection post in about a month or two since I am doing a new collection post every 6 months. 

Just expect that the day after Christmas.... Not to brag or anything.


Ohhhh 10 more followers until 50 followers.I think I am going to try to do a 50 Follower Giveaway but I am not sure. What would you like to see in a giveaway I already have 2 items.

Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment