Thursday, December 22, 2011

MIX and MATCH #2


Hello Lacquered Lovelies and Makeup Junkies,
Another Mix and Match here. I am going to do maybe one more of these before the end of the year. Today I am going to talk to you about My hair makeup and nails... I went to tour a Cosmetology School here today, I wanted to look great. 

Today on my face I used Moisturizer, Primer, Foundation, and Concealer. For my eyes I used Urban Decay's Smog all over the lid and blended it out with Dark Horse. Then for my eyeliner I used Wet N' Wilds Liquid Eyeliner in black and L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes and Maybelline Colossal in Black. For my lips I used L'Oreals Lipgloss in Polished Pearl.

For my hair I just straightened it and put a black barret on the crown of my head. I really love how it came out. 

Then for my nails I used Finger Paints Romanticism Ruby then over that I layered Finger Paints Flakies in Flashy. It is such a cute  idea. Tomorrow I am going to do my regular Holicure but I am going to have to change it again because I am going to go back to the Cosmetology school for financial aid reasons.

Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3


No comments:

Post a Comment