Thursday, December 22, 2011

Holicure #5 Christmas Trees

Hello Lacquered Lovelies,
Ohhhh so close to Christmas I have a feeling this year is going to be great for me. Today is about Christmas Trees. I actually don't like how the trees came out but I am keeping with it. I am going to change it for a MIX and MATCH later today.

I did a blue background China Glazes Secret Peri-Wink-Le and then I used white acrylic paint. For the trees I used OPI's Don't Mess With OPI and then for the highlights of the trees I used OPI's Uh-Oh Roll Down The Window. I was going to add little decorations but I thought that would be far too much.

Well that is it. I am glad to be sitting here and blogging to you right now :) Sorry for my nasty cuticles the winter is doing only but bad things for me today :(

Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3


No comments:

Post a Comment