Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Holicure #4 Poinsettia Flowers

Hello Lacquered Lovelies,
I think that a Poinsettia flower is so pretty, they are very unique. I actually wanted to test out the stamping plates some more. The flowers are scattered through out the nails. 

I painted my nails OPI's Bling Dynasty, then I stamped the flowers from SE21. I used LA Colors Art Deco in Red Glitters for the stamps. 


I am so excited for Christmas this year. I actually am opening all of my gifts from my boyfriends family on Christmas Eve because I am going to my sisters for the rest of Christmas Eve and Christmas day and probably won't be back until the day after. I plan on doing a Christmas Haul the day or so after... We will see won't we?

Well I hope you all are having an amazing time this Holiday Season <3

Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment