Saturday, December 10, 2011

Mix and Match: Nails, Makeup, and Hair #1

Hello Lacquered Lovelies, Makeup Junkies. and Hair Fanatics,
I am starting this new type of post when I want to show you more than just my hair or nails. 

Today I am going to see someone in an institute that doesn't allow jewelry or flashy clothing.I am sure they won't really allow a lot of makeup so I kept it very simple today. Kind of like a pin up style without being too bold. A very tiny amount of black eyeliner and mascara with some gloss and I am ready. 

I used Almay Nearly Naked Makeup in Buff, Wet N' Wild Liquid Eyeliner in Black, L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes in Black, and Revlon's Cherries In The Glow.

For my nails I did some classic red with the tiniest amount of bling to my ring finger. This makes me able to wear this without them being too harsh on what I am wearing. 

I used two coats of OPI's O'Hare and Nails Look Great. Then on my ring finger I added a coat of Northern Lights by INM. 

For my hair I just put it up in a small little poof from my bangs. I may or may not keep it like this since the thing holding it back is a bobby pin.


Anyway I hope you liked this post, I know I am going to. There will be another one up tomorrow since I am going out to lunch with my mom and nana.

Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam<3

1 comment:

  1. That's a cute name for that polish,it totally goes with your look! I have awarded you the Nail Polish Tag,it's alot of fun.I am going to post it on my blog in awhile,there will be a link to your blog.

    ReplyDelete