Sunday, December 18, 2011

Holicure #1 Candy Canes

Hello Lacquered Lovelies,

I am going to be doing a week full of Holiday Manicures.Each day will be a different design. I wanted to do 12 Days Of Christmas but obviously that didn't go as planned. One week, seven days! I can do this, if I did a whole month of Untrieds this should be easy peasy. 

Today is Candy Canes. Now I didn't do the typical Candy Canes, these are very different.

I started out with a dark base and then I out lined a crook for the cane and then colored it all white. Then I added red stripes all up and down. It kind of looked like a french tip design when I first started and then I went up one side more than the other.

I used Orly's Rock Solid from the Mineral FX collection which I might do a post on after the Holidays but then it will be a little behind on the collections, who cares though? Then I used white acrylic paint for the crook. For the red stripes I used LA Colors Art Deco in Red Glitters. 

Well that is it. Tomorrows post will be snowflake nails so look forward to that. 
Thank you all for following and commenting. 50 Follower Giveaway should be up before the end of this year. YAY 2012!!!!

Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment