Monday, August 1, 2011

Introduction to UndacovaNailLova :)

Hi everyone, my name is Pam. I am from a small town in Idaho. My passion is Nails, Makeup, and basically anything to do with Beauty. I have been doing my own makeup since the age of 10 and I really started getting into makeup my Junior year of high school. I have only been into nails for about a year and a half now and I have been loving every second of it. Through out high school I actually thought that I would be doing art, what I didn't know what that I would be doing this type of art.
I plan on going to school for nails and then cosmetology. I know I already should be but I am deciding on which school best fits my standards.

I am happy with what I have been given it makes me very happy to know that I am out here trying my hardest to help people. So if you have any questions, comments, requests or just a simple hello, please don't hesitate to tell me. I would love to hear from every single one of you.
Enjoy yourself <3
Xoxo
Pam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment