Saturday, August 27, 2011

Beginning of Autumn.

Hello Lacquered Lovelies, and makeup fanatics 


While August comes to end our summer is starting to finally calm and become a bit cooler. I am looking forward to seeing all the lovely colors that come with fall. I love the two in between seasons (Spring and Fall). I don't look forward to what comes after however.
For this look I used a trio of pigments ranging from a purple/brown color to a dark grey. I also added punches of gold and rose gold. I didn't use my typical black mascara and eyeliner although in the picture it looks black but it is actually brown. I can definitely see myself doing this in the fall a lot because it is a very gorgeous look. 

What I did was primed my eyes with Urban Decay Primer Potion. Then I patted a gorgeous pinky purple color all over my lids. In the crease I added a darker pinky purple color that has a bit darker brown hues added to it, I blended this out with a red color. In the inner crease and closer to my tear ducts I added a gold pop and blended it into the darker browny color. In my inner tear duct I applied a light rose/gold color. Below my eye I added that gold color I used in the inner crease. Then I used my mascara and eyeliner. For my lips I finished with a darker pink/nude neutral color. 

Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3

2 comments:

  1. Your make-up is FABULOUS !!!!! I love how you did your eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! i love it! your eyes are sooooooooooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete