Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Nail of the Day Shocking Voltage.

Another borrowed nail polish from my sister since I am here. I don't really have as many resources here as I do there so I decided to do something simple and something you have all seen before. I love the shine to this my sisters top coat is Beauty Secrets Fast Dry, I may need to get the small version.

What I did
I started with a base of the lighter pink and then once it dried I went in and added the darker"pink" to the tips. I didn't add any stripes this time like I thought I would. I am liking this duo

What I used
-One coat of Beauty Secrets Top coat because she doesn't have a base coat
-Two coats of China Glaze's Pink Voltage
-One coat of China Glaze Purple Panic
-Two coats of Beauty Secrets Top Coat




Yay for my second Pink Wednesday.

Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment