Monday, August 15, 2011

Nail of the Day Skyscraper.

Now normally plain nail polish really gets to me. Like really badly. But I will make one exception for this polish and a select few. This is a gorgeous color. I am really happy I got it. 



Skyscraper is a blue jam packet glitter. It is a darker blue that is almost on the purple side. The glitter is silver and a lighter blue. The formula is a little thicker, I guess this is a bit normal for glitters. I kind of don't want to add thinner to it just in case it will thin it too much. Also I noticed that you have to do more than two coats for it to look semi decent.



This is a really hyped up polish, I can see why it is but I am not really loving it as much as other people made it out to be. I am glad I got it but I just don't think it deserves as much hype that it has gotten.



One Coat
Two Coats

Three Coats



Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment