Wednesday, August 17, 2011

On Wednesday's We Wear Pink

Jumping on the train of Pink Wednesday!!! This will make me blog more often at least on Wednesdays :P I even signed the page :D

For this Pink Wednesday I decided to do little dots of different pinks. I used the ends of each brush to create the dots. With OPI this is really hard ha ha, so I just used a corner of the OPI Brush. I didn't go all the way up my nail. I think the exposed nail looks just fine. I couldn't imagine going all the way with this.

I used
Beauty Secrets Base Coat
OPI's Argenteeny Pinkini
Finger Paints in Rose Patina
Orly Pink Whisper
Sally Girl in Curfew
Sally Girl in Way Cool 
INM Northern Lights Non-shaken

The different colors of pinks really makes my nails stand out. I love the neons and the muted pinks so this is the best of both worlds. 

I am really glad that I have something to look forward to every Wednesday, maybe I will write a schedule of things to do each day. Swatch/Review Saturday, Makeover Mondays, Testing Tuesday, Pink Wednesday, Hahahah I have no idea where this is going. Maybe you can help me. 

Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment