Monday, August 1, 2011

Nail Wheels

These nail wheels can be bought at Sally Beauty Supply for around $5-$6 depending if you have the club card or not. The brand is Beauty Secrets which you will find a lot of products by that brand there. 
In some cases people use these for nail art, I however probably could never do such a thing because they are so tiny. I use them to show what colors of polish I actually have. I have 7 wheels filled. Below you can see the purple one that I have.

Below you can see the blue one that I have.

Below you can see the green one that I have.

Below you can see the yellow/orange one that I have.

Below you can see the pink one that I have.

Below you can see the red/black/white/grey/silver one that I have.

Below you can see the glitter/shatter/semi holo one that I have.

As you can see they make a great way to swatch all of the colors that you have. I knew that once I got these I would be in heaven. As you can see in my last post I have two bins that sometimes you can't see the color of polish in. So when I want to paint my nails I will just pick up the wheels and find out what color it is and then go in and get that specific color. 

Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment