Friday, August 19, 2011

Another Teeny Haul

Shopping for a swap with Nail Behaviors (youtube her you will love her) Karly, I came across a couple of things I wanted myself so I indulged a little. 
I was browsing Ulta because I had to return a gift I was getting for Karly because she had previously gotten from another swap. I saw these new polishes from Essence and I figured why not try it for $1, you can't beat the price. 
 Then I went to the Dollar Store to see if they had anything good and they didn't sadly. However there is a Big Lots right next to my Dollar Store, I would have loved to get some of the $2 duo nail polish packs from Revlon but passed it up. Maybe at the end of this week :D They had these pointed and flattened q-tips, I figured these would be great for nail clean up. I bought them for $.80 each and I got three. 
I also picked up a Sally Hansen Gel Cuticle Remover from ShopKo around two weeks ago. Whoops I forgot to put it in my last haul Shrugs... Oh well. This was $4.99.
Next up is an EOS chap stick in Lemon Drop that my friend Andrea sent me in the mail. OHHH my first package... I wonder what I will send her back! Rubs imaginary goatee...  I will get you Andrea you and your cute little doggies.

Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment