Monday, August 8, 2011

The A to Z's About Me

A. Age: 20
B. Bed size: Full sadly a little cramped.
C. Chore you hate: Cleaning but I will.
D. Day: Almost everyday.. 
E. Essential start to your day: Showers
F. Favourite color: I want to say Yellow, green, pink and purple.
G. Gold or Silver: I love silver jewelry and both on my nails.
H. Height: 5'4"
I. Instruments:None
J. Job title: Nothing right now.
K. Kids: None and I don't want to have any.
L. Live: Idaho <3
M. Mom’s name: Felicia
N. Nicknames: Pam and Pammy.
O. Overnight hospital stays:I don't think I have ever stayed at the hospital.
P. Pet peeve: I hate lip smacking lmao
Q. Quote from a movie: Woah Dream Big- Juno
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: Older sister and brother.
T. Time you wake up: It so depends on the day.
U. Underwear: Uhhh I don't feel comfortable answering this but if you must know a black lacey thong.
V. Vegetables you dislike: Cabbage, broccoli, tomatoes, and many more. Hahaha just ask me and I will tell you. 
W. What makes you run late: I am never really late. I always make it my priority to be on time.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: When I was younger my sister accidently slammed my fingers in the window.
Y. Yummy food you make: Yummy cheesecake bites. I will post the recipe here 
Z. Zoo: The Boise Zoo.



Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam<3

No comments:

Post a Comment