Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Nail of the Day Opposites Attract.

As a part of my nail polish haul I picked up both of the colors I am wearing now.  I never in my mind thought that these two gems would look this great together. I added two coats of OPI's San Tan-Tonio which is a tan color, almost matches my skin color but is a tad bit darker. Then over that I applied LA Splash Psych'd which is a bright blue with the tiniest bit of green to it. Of course I used Beauty Secrets Moisturizing Base Coat and Beauty Secrets Fast Dry Top Coat.

Very pretty combo if I must say, I never thought these two would even look remotely good together. I know that browns and blues look good together but the hues of these two kind of give off the effect that these two would clash.  I am glad I experimented :)

Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment