Friday, August 19, 2011

Finger Paints Art Nouv-Yellow

Something about summer and yellow nail polishes. This is my second yellow added to my collection and I am sure there will be a lot more once the fall season starts (sales and such). 

I got Art Nouv-Yellow when Sally's was having their buy three Finger Paints, get one free. I knew I had to have it. I saw it on the display and it was the first one I picked up. Absolute joy.
Art Nouv-Yellow is a very vibrant but muted yellow, it also has a very light silver sheen to it. The formula isn't too thick like some yellows. This polish is sheer so I advise putting a white base before painting your nails, or you will end up with patches and uneven parts in the polish. This is 4 coats sadly and even then I am still a tad bit patchy. Sigh...


NOTE yellow polish has a very likely to bubble. I suggest waiting 5 minutes before applying another coat. 
Finger Paints can be found at Sally's or www.FingerPaints.com for around $5-$6. I love how their polishes are usually named after art, just found that to be a cute little quirk. 

Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment