Thursday, August 25, 2011

OPI San Tan-tonio

OPI's San Tan-tonio was released with the Texas Collection which was released for Spring/Summer of 2011. I actually got this polish clearanced out for $3.18 which was a total steal. I suggest you always check your clearance baskets. OPI in America is usually $8.50 and can be found at Ulta, Trade Secret, and some Salon Supply Stores. You can sometimes find it in certain drugstores. 

San Tan-tonio is a pale tan color that is almost a nude on my fingers. It is a cream finish which is my all time favorite. This polish is opaque in two to three coats. It is kind of reminds me of the "sorbets" that OPI also released in the Texas Collection. When the polish is dry it is super shiny almost as if you don't need a top coat.

I am sure this polish will be great for the warmer parts of fall or for the more "sophisticated" days in fall and winter. I could also see this all year round. 

Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment