Wednesday, August 31, 2011

August 2011 Favorites.

Hello Lacquered Lovelies and Makeup Fanatics,
Wow this past year has really flown by and the months seem to be only 2 weeks. I have almost 5 months until I am the big 21, I am so excited. I am also very excited for the up coming holidays.

This month has been really confusing. Two birthdays and me working for the last time of the summer. I have been back and forth all summer long.

This month I have really tried to do nails, makeup and other things but I guess it was kind of put on the back burner. I still did my nails but it wasn't every day like it normally is.

NAILS
Beauty Secrets Base Coat
INM Northern Lights (I like it unshaken more than shaken)
China Glaze For Audrey
China Glaze Secret Peri-Wink-Le.
Finger Paints Art Nouv-Yellow
Sally's Girl Surfs Up!
Sally Hansen's Gel Cuticle Remover
J.R. Watkins Lavender Hand and Cuticle Salve

MAKEUP
Since I really have only posted one other favorites I am going to tell you that I will always include three things L'Oreal True Match in W2/W1, Maybelline Dream Matte Powder or Maybelline Fit Me! Powder in 115, and Urban Decay's Naked Palette.
Face
-Elf Blush and Bronzing Duo

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Jordana Eyeliner in Black
Maybelline The Falsies

Lips
-EOS LipBalm in Lemon Drop
-Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in 35 Blush
-Liplicious Lipgloss in Sangria (Yummmmmy)


Extra
It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Product
Bath and Body Works Bali Mango Body Spray
Bath and Body Works Brown Sugar and Fig Body Spray
Bath and Body Works I love Boys PocketBac
Biotin
Slatkin and CO Candle in Lemon Gelato
Pointed Q-Tips.
Sigma F40 Large Angled Contour
Sigma E25 Blending

1 comment:

  1. I love those pocketbac things from b&bw, theyre awesome

    ReplyDelete