Friday, August 19, 2011

Nail of the Day Dainty Dots.

Today was just one of those days that I just really didn't want to do anything with my nails. I am not sure why this happened. I guess I am just in a slump.
I really wanted to get out of this slump so I painted my nails with Finger Paints Art Nouv-Yellow. Yes YELLOW. Why? Well it just so happens that yellow is one of my favorite colors and it simply makes me happy.

I just recently reviewed this polish which I will post below because I have yet to find out how to hyperlink? I believe that is the word I am look for. Shrugs...

What I did.
With a tooth pick I took an opposing color in this case purple and I dotted little dots on the bottom corner away from the thumb and on the thumb facing the opposing way.

What I used
Beauty Secrets Base Coat
4 Yes 4... Coats of Finger Paints Art Nouv-Yellow. Could have used one more coat.
Ulta Professions Nail Polish in Downtown Diva (Me lol just kidding)
INM Northern Lights (not shaken up)

Like my new watermark? Thanks for reading <3



Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment