Monday, August 15, 2011

Teeny Tiny Nail Polish Haul.

China Glaze Skyscraper and INM Northern Lights.
I just couldn't wait to put this up. I know I have been missing for a couple of days. Not really missing just hidden. I have been working hard on my wishlist which seems to be a mile long. I think I will have to have a separate room for polish one day.

I guess I could have waited to put a haul up for a little while because Nail Behavior is sending me a package. Karly is sweet enough to do a swap with me. Her youtube is http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fuser%2FNailBehavior%3Ffeature%3Dmhee&h=ZAQClp__p

I was shopping at Ulta, Sally's, and Target for our swap when I came along to see they had the metro collection, First thing I did was run to Skyscraper. I also picked up INM Northern Lights and a nail file (Not Shown).

China Glaze Skyscraper- Metro Collection
That is it for my stuff I got her the bulk of everything including minis of OPI's Touring.  I need to get those myself along with Pirates minis and the Halloween Set. I also would love to get some of the polishes from the Wet N' Wild On The Prowl Collection. We will see

Enjoy Yourself
XOXO 
Pam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment