Saturday, November 19, 2011

31 Day Challenge Day 19

Hello Lacquered Lovelies,
I changed my mind this is by far my favorite post out of this challenge. I have never tried Galaxy nails before today and I am going to tell you that I absolutely love it. I like how it just comes together. I actually got a lot of compliments today on my nails, people couldn't believe that I actually did this myself.


I used a CRAP ton of nail polishes for this.

Base color Downtown Diva by Ulta topped with Sally Hansens Pale Pink Opal which gave it a blue pink duochrome. 
Then I sponged You Belong To Me by Essence as my nebula, then on the edges I used Orly's Galaxy Girl. 
I used LA Colors Art Deco in white for the stars. Then for my shooting star I used Sally Hansen's Nail Prisms in Diamond which is holographic so it added something different to the table.

That's it. I hope you liked it if you did show your support by following me :)

Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment