Monday, November 21, 2011

31 Day Challenge Day 21

Hello Lacquered Lovelies,
Ten days to go!! I can't wait for it to be over, is that bad? I think I am going to take a nail art (challenge) break until Christmas, I probably will do two weeks then. Of course I will finish this one but my posts after this challenge will be more sparatic then they have been lately. Then after that it will be New Years for a day or two and then Valentines Day and my birthday which is 3 days later. Am I missing anything?


Today I just did something easy. It is supposed to be inspired by color. I didn't get this one very well, so I just went with green. Green and yellow have taken the stage in my life for some reason. I kind of sponged three different green polishes.

I used OPI Don't Mess With OPI, Finger Paints Scenery Greenery, and OPI Uh-Oh Roll Down The Windows. 

Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment