Thursday, November 10, 2011

31 Day Challenge Day 10


Hello Lacquered Lovelies,
Today is Gradient Day lol, I am pretty sure you saw my Halloween post, if not go check it out. I did a lime green gradient so this day was no challenge for me having past experience. 

I did something really simple, 3 polishes was all this baby took. 

I started out with China Glaze's GO GO Pink which I hauled like a week and a half ago. It is just a creamy pale pink, almost bubble gum pink. I basically got this for free with a set I purchased.

Then I added some of Finger Paints Pretty As A Portrait which is a lilac purple color. I love this purple.

Finally I sponged on some OPI Honk If You Love OPI which is a darker version of PAAP. 

In all I think I like this. I hope you do too.

Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment