Wednesday, November 16, 2011

31 Day Challenge Day 16

Hello Lacquered Lovelies,
I actually had to look at other people's Tribal Nails for today because I was seriously stumped on what to do. While I love the multiple primary color designs I also liked the duo color designs which is why mine only had three colors. 


I kind of just did a lot of symmetric shapes. Triangles and lines and dots. I used China Glaze's For Audrey and Sally Hansen's Eel Skin and black acrylic paint. I used an Artist Loft Brush in Round Watercolor 5/0.

I didn't do the same design on every finger because that would be a little boring in my eyes. My favorites would be my pinkie and my thumb.

I hope you liked it, if you did show your support by following me ;)

Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment