Thursday, November 17, 2011

31 Day Challenge Day 17

Hello Lacquered Lovelies,
I have a lot of glitters to chose from so that made today very easy for me. I actually used multiple nail polishes for today. Glitter is a really nice way to spice up any nail look.



For the base color I used my new Orly Rock Solid which has holographic glitter in it. Then I added a layer of Sally's Girl Way 2 Disco which is a duo chrome type glitter that shines blue, purple, and green (the way to find the colors of these polishes is to go onto Sallys Beauty website and type the numbers that come with the color into the search bar). Then I added a layer of China Glaze's Fairy Dust, I have to thin this polish almost every time I use it I am sure I am not the only one. China Glaze nail polishes become thick very quick. Finally I added a layer of INM Northern Lights (shaken) which is similar to Fairy Dust so I really didn't need this step but I wanted so much glitter. 

Ugh this is going to be a pain in the ass to take off but really worth it. See the blurred picture for the sparkle. 

If you like this be sure to show your support by following me.

Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment