Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Update.

Hello Lacquered Lovelies,
I thought I would let you all know why I have been absent for the past couple of days. 

1. I am trying a new computer out. It isn't really that new actually but I have yet to use it for blogging. I am only using this computer because there was an issue with the other computer and I don't want to risk anything.

2. All of my pictures are on the other computer and I can't transfer the pictures from that computer to this computer.

3. I might be getting a job here  soon so that might be a little set back. But that will help me with recent issues with money here. I am going to be happy to be bringing in whatever money I will make.My job will most likely be a babysitting job but it is a job and I don't care that some people will tell me that it isn't a job. 

So the challenge will probably be  postponed indefinitely, I hate doing that because once I set my sights to doing something I try my hardest to get it done. Plus for the other couple of days I have had some really nails planned out. I am sorry that you won't be able to see them.

As for another thing, I plan on getting some fauxnad from Sally's within the next couple of days so maybe I will post about them here. I know I will do a haul and a review but I think I want to do an experiment with them too. Any suggestions for good nail polishes for stamping? If you can let me know in the comments below. 

Any other information that I need to know please just tell me, thanks.

Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment