Tuesday, November 15, 2011

31 Day Challenge Day 15

Hello Lacquered Lovelies,
Welcome to failed delicate print day. I have Bundle Monsters plate BM-206 which has a intricate design on it, it is the middle bottom design (closer to the BM logo), I thought I would try to recreate that with a brush and polish. I only recreated it because I don't have a stamper, I wish. Anyone know something that can act as a stamper without me having to purchase one?


Anyway I focused on the middle of each finger. I used a bright pink base which is Wet N' Wilds Dreamy Poppy and a bright green which is Sally Hansen's Lickety-Split Lime.
I just used a Artists Lofts Watercolor brush in round 5/0


Sorry this is so messy I didn't realize it until I went to edit the photos. 

I failed horribly. Nail art this intricate is kind of hard for me. Oh how I wish I was Robin Moses.

Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3

1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete