Friday, November 11, 2011

31 Day Challenge Day 11

Hello Lacquered Lovelies,
And hello polka dot day :) I really like polka dots but every time I do them on my nails it just looks weird to me. I am not sure why this is but it just does. 

I used the same pink color from yesterday which is GO GO Pink by China Glaze and then I used the end of my paint brush as a dotting tool. I dotted 5 dots on each nail with You Belong To Me by Essence. 

I really like how this came out, very pastel-y. Reminds me of Easter, which is like a long ways away. Oh well no one said I had to stay up with the trends :) and that is just fine with me.

Anyone else been playing Modern Warfare 3? OMG I am addicted to this game. Already a level 51 and I got the game yesterday.


Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment