Monday, November 14, 2011

31 Day Challenge Day 14

Hello Lacquered Lovelies,
I do this design whenever I feel like I am in a mental block this time I added a lot more to it. It is a basic five petal FLOWER. Done with a dotting tool this will look great. 


I did two friendly little blue and purple flowers on each of my fingers besides my thumb finger, which I did a big two toned flower with a rhinestone in the middle. On top of that with a recent trip to Sephora (inside of JC Penny's) I added a matte top coat. So not only is it sparkly and girly it is edgy. 

For my base I used OPI Bling Dynasty.
For the blue flowers I used Bright Blue Chrome by Icings
For the purple flowers I used Berry Chrome by Icings
For the center of the flowers I used Lickety-Split Lime by Sally Hansen
I topped it with Seche Vite and then Sephora by OPI's Matte Top Coat

I hope you liked, if you did show your support by following me :)

Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment