Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What's In My Purse?

Hello Lacquered Lovelies and Fashion Fanatics,
Ever wonder what I am packing around? Well I am going to tell you what is in this nail bloggers purse. I know my purse isn't that out there but I really like it.

The purse itself is actually from Old Navy, I am not sure how much it was because it was a gift. I have had it for a few months now. Before that I didn't wear a purse in fact I only carried my wallet around and sometimes I still only carry my wallet. I am getting used to wearing a purse. In high school I wore one because I would carry my laptop inside, I could still put my laptop in this purse and still have a lot more room.

When you look into my purse there is only two pockets, one big pocket and a small zippered pocket. In the bigger pocket I put things that aren't grabbed for as often besides my wallet and in the smaller one I put things that need to be readily available.

In the big pocket I have my wallet of course. I also have a bag full of my essential nail and beauty needs, I will go in depth down below. Then I have a few snack items such as Pringles Sticks in Honey, Breakfast To Go, a mini Gatorade in Tropical Punch, and som Project 7 Gum in Fresh Mint. I also carry a big bottle of my favorite Bath and Body Works Body Spray in Brown Sugar and Fig. 

In the smaller pocket I carry my iPOD, if you are wondering I have a 80GB Classic. Then I have my crappy cellphone, haha I am too poor to buy a new one, I do however plan on getting a new one. I usually have my keys there too. Along with a Bath and Body Works Hand Sanitizer but I left those two at my sisters house on accident, oops. 

Then in my beauty bag I have a few drink items, a packet of Crystal Light Pure in Mixed Berry, ICK, and 3 packets of Bigelow Spiced Apple Cider Tea. Then I have a lighter for no reason. Then I have a nail file, nail clippers, cuticle cutters (both kinds)  and tweezers. I have a few hair things. Then I have a base coat. Bath and Body Works Peach Citrus lotion sample and Secrets Oh La La Lavender body spray. Liplicious Lipgloss in Sangria. JR. Watkins Cuticle Salve in Lavender. A pencil and a green sharpie.

Then In my wallet I have money, coupons in the zipper pocket. My ID which is hidden in the picture for safety reasons. A prepaid debit card. Another prepaid debit card. A movie card. My library card. Ulta Club Card, Sally's Card, Sephora Card, Hot Topic Card, and a KMart card. I also carry another sharpie this one is a light blue color.

That is it. Not a lot if you ask me.  If you can see I use a lot of Bath and Body Works products. I love that company. I am going to review my favorite scent here soon.

Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment