Sunday, November 20, 2011

31 Day Challenge Day 20

Hello Lacquered Lovelies,
Phew today in particular I had problems with nail art... Anyone ever have fail days? I seriously redid like 12 nails, haha no seriously. I hated how some of them came out. Water Marbling is such a pain to do sometimes, even when you know how to do it right and everything. The colors can get muddled together, you can totally miss the design, and sometimes you just get something that turns out looking like crap. I think everyone has those types of days, well today was mine.

I used Finger Paints Lavender Highlight, China Glaze Secret Peri-Wink-Le, and Color Club Who Are You Wearing? I topped it with China Glazes Fairy Dust, does anyone else have a problem with CHG FD getting too thick? I know I have to use like 10 drops of thinner to get the polish back to its original smoothness. 


I hope you enjoyed, I know I liked the final look of it. Very fall-esk.

Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment