Tuesday, November 8, 2011

31 Day Challenge Day 8

Hello Lacquered Lovelies,
I tried a different attempt to Metallic nails today. I am not sure if it meant full blown shiny out there almost metal metallic nails. I settled. Today I have two different nail polishes. 
I love this challenge because I am using some nail polishes that I never thought that I would get around to using, which is a major plus in my book.

I first applied two coats of Sally Hansen Nail Prisms (holo) in Diamond which is a silver, similar to OMG by China Glaze. When I first got this polish it looked more scattered than a linear holo polish so I used it in two different frankens. I didn't realize this polish is REALLY hard to find and semi expensive, if I would have known I would have kept it all as one polish. I actually purchased this polish in a set of two at the dollar store, it came with a Diamond Strength in Forever which is a pink.

Then I applied a layer of China Glaze Tarnished Gold which is a foil-y gold. It is amazing! I love that it is such a shimmering gold color. This was actually one of my first crackle nail polish, now I have 11 crackles. I was thinking about purchasing a few more because I don't have a green or silver. 

My picture doesn't do this combo justice.

Well that's it for today I hope you liked. See you all tomorrow.

Enjoy yourself
XOXO

Pam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment