Wednesday, November 9, 2011

31 Day Challenge Day 9

Hello Lacquered Lovelies,

This is probably the worst thing I have ever seen... I just said screw it and I took the picture of the work that I did. I worked for over two hours on today's nails which I HATE! 
It is a good design but it looks like hell. I did two colors on each of my nails, in sort of a color blocking style. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple (violet). 

All of the colors I used were LA Colors Art Deco, these things can be found at the dollar store. I would never spend more than $1 on them unless it was a color that I have never seen before, which there are colors that you can't get at the dollar store.

Now that I am a little bit frustrated with the design I am going to take this off and prep my nails for tomorrow. Ohh today is grooming day.

Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment