Friday, November 18, 2011

31 Day Challenge Day 18

Hello Lacquered Lovelies,
I haven't ever done half moon's before today, I don't really like how mine came out but I am sure with a little bit of practice I could make mine look better. I should get some of those paper hole supports sticker things as a guide, I am sure I can find those at the dollar store.


I had Sally Hansen's Eel Skin still sitting out from when I did my tribal nails so I just used that as my base color this time. Then I went in with China Glaze's Skyscraper. Yeah a glitter which is a cool mix. I like how the glitter makes the grey look like it is in the background. I was actually going to do little crystals along the smile of the half moon so it looked a little cleaner but I didn't have a good color match for the glitter. I thought about light blue crystals.

I hope you like this, if you do show your support by following :)

Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment