Friday, November 4, 2011

31 Day Challenge Day 4

Hello Lacquered Lovelies,

Welcome to day 4 which is green day. I really like this green for today I am not sure what it is about it but it is love. I have told you before that I am not too keen on darker nail polishes on my nails, it could be that my nails are very small in size compared to others nails. Or it could just my skin tone, I am not sure what it is but darker colors aren't my friend.

Today I am boring, one color. I am wearing Finger Paints Scenery Greenery. I like this color so much. I think the reason I like it so much is because it's almost a jelly finish. I love the squishiness to jelly nail polish, their shine as well. This is without a top coat. 

Please don't mind the camera picture I am trying to mess with my camera to get better quality. I hope it is a little better, this picture was taken inside under a lamp.

Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment