Monday, November 14, 2011

Small Accessory Haul.



Hello Lacquered Lovelies and Fashion Addicts,
I am not sure if you all like these types of the posts but it is my blog and I will post whatever I like here, if you don't like that I am sorry, you don't have to read it.
In my last post I told you about a recent trip to Sephora and JC Penny's, I would like to share with you what I got. 

Now I am not a big accessory fan, I am not into it for some reason. I have never worn earrings like the ones purchased. I only really wear the things that I need to or that I rarely take off. ( I have my cartilages done once on top and then on my left ear I have it done almost halfway down. I have my lobes done twice. I have my lip and nose pierced. Then I rarely take off my high school class ring and my lil' sis necklace off.) I have bracelets that I sometimes wear (bangles and such). Nothing too extravagant.

First off I want to show you a box set that I got which holds five pairs of earring. A basic gold and silver ball studs, basic fake Cubic Zirconia crystal studs, and fun purple and green Cubic Zirconia crystals. 

Finally I got a pair of extravagant chandelier earrings. These are silver with pink beads. I lost the packaging but I know these are by Mixit.  These sit almost on my collar bones which will be fun for me to get used to. They are going to look cute with my new hair cut.

Did I mention that I got these all for $.80 yes 80 cents. These were both on sale, the box set for $5.99 and the chandelier earrings for $4.77 then the reason why I went was because I had a $10 off of a $10 purchase. I really wish it would have worked in a Sephora but it sadly doesn't. 

Anyway this is it for today.

Enjoy yourself 
XOXO
Pam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment