Saturday, September 10, 2011

Top 10 Picks For Fall.

Hello Lacquered Lovelies,
With my most worn summer nail polishes out the way I figured that I would predict what nail polishes that I would most reach for this fall. I will do an actual post about what ones I did chose the most when fall is coming to an end.
These are in no particular order, some I have tried and some I haven't.

Left
Pinkie- Eel Skin by Sally Hansen
Ring- GR8 by China Glaze
Middle- Savage by Sinful Colors
Index- Forever Young by Essie
Thumb- Don't Mess With OPI by OPI


Right
Thumb- Sexy in the City by China Glaze
Index- Skyscraper by China Glaze
Middle- Beetle by Hard Candy
Ring- Facets of Fuchsia by Revlon
Pinkie- Party of Five Glitters by Wet N' Wild

This is what I predict I could totally be wrong but that is why I am going to post at the end of fall and tell you what polishes where grabbed up the most. It may or may not be the same amount of polishes listed above or it may even be more.

Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment