Tuesday, September 13, 2011

30 Untrieds Day 13

Hello Lacquered Lovelies,
Today I am wearing Sinful Colors Nirvana, which is a very purple/grey toned chocolate brown. It is a cream finish like most of my polishes are. It is a two coater but if you did thick coats I could see it being a one coat type of polish. The formula is a little runny. Very high shine without a top coat. I used L'Oreal Quick Dry oil that I bought at Big Lots yesterday for $1 and it gave it more of a shine. The oil actually acts as a cuticle oil as well. 
Sinful Colors can be found at various drugstores for around $1.99 but are usually on sale at Walgreens for $.99, just look out for the sales. 
I have to say that I never thought in my life that I would be wearing a brown but I must say I don't mind it in fact I really love it. When I was growing up I thought that brown was a dirty sick looking color and something just turned me off about it. I wouldn't wear brown clothes or shoes. The only thing that I liked to be brown was my hair, I will tell you that I have dyed my hair various different colors, Pink, green, blue, red, black, brown, blonde, purple, etc... It has gotten to the point that I don't really remember my natural hair color, blonde I believe but what shade... As of right now I am a deep red almost burgundy but it is fading sadly.

  Look at the makeup that I did, it matches it semi well. 

Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment