Wednesday, September 21, 2011

30 Untrieds Day 21 Pink Wednesday

Hello Lacquered Lovelies,
If you put your mind to do something, do it. You will never be more proud of yourself. I made a pact with myself that I would continue with the Pink Wednesday and for that matter, the 30 Untrieds. If you asked me a few years ago if I would be blogging about nails I would have told you no and I wouldn't have been very pretty about it. See all my life I have been the tom boy, I had nothing to do with girly stuff. I am not sure what changed my mind but one day I stopped biting my nails, started wearing makeup, and putting girly clothes on. It has made a big difference in my life. Am I upset about my past... No because without that I wouldn't be the girl sitting here blogging about her nail polish, her passion. 
As for today I thought that this would be a fitting match since the summer is turning to fall. Oh I can't wait. I dread Winter, Love Spring and Fall, and have a love hate relationship with Summer.

Sally Hansen Pink Boa is a very bright frosty pink with a blue sheen to it. It is opaque in two coats. You can see the nail line just a tiny bit in the sun which I don't mind because it is only in the sun.  These polishes can be found anywhere for around $1.75-$2.50. 

Revlon Facets Of Fuchsia is a black based polish with bright pink glitters. Small round glitter and larger hexagonal glitter. I would say for the black to be 100% opaque I would do 2 coats. I found this polish at Target for $3.74 I wanted to get its sisters as well, maybe I will go back before the end of the fall and get the other two. I have a $1 off coupon that I can use. Maybe I will be able to find it at WalMart. I put this at the tips of my nails and sponged it up to about 35% of my nail and then I started picking the hex glitters out of the polish and randomly placed them everywhere. 

Sally Hansen Pink-y Ring was apart of the spring/summer collection. It is a clear based nail polish with the same little round, bright pink glitters that are found in Revlon's Facets Of Fuchsia. If I ever want more glitter to FOF I will add this over the top. This time it is just to blend all of the polishes together. Same as above these polishes are found most places and the same price as stated before. 

Phew that is a lot of talking, thanks for reading.
Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment