Thursday, September 1, 2011

An Intro to 30 Days of Untrieds in September.

Hello Lacquered Lovelies,
A realization came to mind in mid-August when I was re-organizing my collection by brand and color, I haven't tried over 25% of the nail polishes I have bought. Some colors it is understandable because A.) the color is out of season (too dark) B.) I had just forgotten it's true beauty. I have also been trying to let the more "expensive" brands shine while they are on the market still. Please don't get me wrong I am not a complete label whore.
 So I counted at least 30 polishes out that I haven't tried, yes I still have more but this will narrow it down some, maybe I will even do an extra polish as like a bling finger or something. 30 days 30 polishes and 2 hands with 10 finger nails, I am totally in for this challenge.
I may even do the 31 day challenge that everyone else keeps posting about. Maybe next month. Who knows it is just a thought. 
Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment