Friday, September 23, 2011

30 Untrieds Day 23

Hello Lacquered Lovelies,
Notice anything different today? I have shorter nails. I am not sure I like it, I miss my long nails. I cut about half of the nail growth off. I am still not sure if I like them this short. But they are just nails and they will grow back.

French Quarter for Your Thoughts is also from OPI's Touring America collection. FQFYT is a creamy grey color. Again my bottle is different than what you will find in the stores. It has weird veining and the sticker is different. This is two coats of the polish, let me tell you something it is lighter in the bottle and once on it is a little darker.  I am not too keen on the veining that happens in these bottles. 

Normally I wouldn't do two colors from the same brand within two days but this collection is is so gorgeous. I love them all so much. 

OPI can be found at various stores and is usually around $8.50 but it can be found on sale sometimes. I look in the recycle bin at Fred Meyers because I have found 6 nail polishes if not more for under $4 which is half of the regular price. 

While shopping for food today I found the new On The Prowl collection by Wet N' Wild and I caved and got 4 of the glitters. They were buy one get one 50% off. So $3 for 2  nail polishes is very good. 

Enjoy yourself
XOXO 
Pam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment