Tuesday, September 20, 2011

30 Untrieds Day 20


Hello Lacquered Lovelies,
This is Sinful Colors Savage. Savage is an almost teal green color. This is a cream color but it dries similar to China Glaze's Turned Up Turquoise only I wouldn't say it is matte but not a satin either. I think it is in between a satin and a gloss, LOL I feel like a painter, it is a Semi Gloss. I like the finish personally it adds some depth to my nails. 

On my ring finger I decided to have something because otherwise this would be very boring like some of the other posts I have done lately. I thought two Chevrons would be a great little addition. I just used classic white and black for the Chevrons. I didn't use regular nail polish just regular acrylic paint. 

I am super tired lately ever since I went to my boyfriends sisters house. We stayed up far too late, Now I am up  until 6 or 7 am everyday. I go to sleep and wake up around 3 pm or later in today's case. I told you all that my sleeping patterns change drastically. I hate when I stay up all night but I can't do anything about it. I even take Melatonin but it doesn't do anything. I think once I get a job I will get on track. 

I should really start searching for a job soon. I will be 21 in 5 months. I can't believe how old I am already.

Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment