Sunday, September 4, 2011

30 Untrieds Day 4

Hello Lacquered Lovelies,
Happy Sunday all, I hope all is good. I woke up far too early this morning and will probably be taking a nap or sleeping all day ( this is normal for me). I am actually that I have been awake this early for the last week.
Today we have something really easy and kind of cute. Simple and cute, that is how I like em'. 
This polish that was picked for today is a very light dusty lilac color. It is a very light color. It is a cream which is my favorite type of polish followed by holographic, duochrome, multichrome, and then glitter. 
Sadly this color from Color Club doesn't have a name and my facebook is blocking me today for some reason it is telling me that the site is undergoing site problems but my friend is able to get on hers just fine. I will figure it out soon. 

Sorry for the messy application, I was in a hurry this morning and I had to add like 3 coats for it to be completely opaque.

Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3

1 comment: