Saturday, September 24, 2011

30 Untrieds Day 24


Hello Lacquered Lovelies,
6 More days... And 10 or so more nail polishes that could be tried. For the rest of the week I think I am going to double my polishes. Like I'm Feeling Nail-Venturous said on my post about the new polishes that I got a day ago, I will have more polishes to add to my Untrieds.

This is one of the polishes I got yesterday... 

Cougar Attack from Wet N' Wild's On The Prowl, it is a brown based nail polish with pumpkin-y colored glitter. It needs two coats to be completely 100% opaque.  I really like this color it is very unique... Like nothing I have at least. I think Pumpkin Spice from Sally Hansen might be close.

I haven't been feeling too hot today, my stomach hurts really bad. I am not sure what has been going on. All I know is that I missed out on a party because of my stomach pains. 

Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment