Tuesday, September 27, 2011

30 Untrieds Day 27

Hello Lacquered Lovelies,
I truly cannot believe how long I have done this for. I am really sure that there will be a day where I will see that I need to do this again. I will continue to buy nail polish because that is just how I am. I am planning on buying a Melmer within the next few weeks. My shoe box storage has become overbearingly to small. I am having to put polish in an over flow box which has almost over flown itself. I have 194 polishes right now. WHOOOPS!!! If my boyfriend knew how much I had he would cut me off. I have tried about 150 of them. I have 10 in the mail that I am counting in that 194. I need more swatch wheels. I've gone through the 10 I have bought.

Today I have three more nail polishes all by the same brand. I am not sure how much these go for since they were a contest prize. You can find them at Icings, I wouldn't think that they would be more than $5. There is .65 fl. oz. in each of the polishes. 

Chrome Light Blue is my Base color, It is a metallic bright blue. If it was a matte or cream it would be a medium blue. It is a purple-ly blue. 

Chrome Berry is the middle sponged on color. It is a pink-y purple color with silver veining and is metallic like the other one. I really like it very professional looking in my eyes.

Chrome Teal is the last color which is also sponged on.  It is a green-y blue. Also metallic with the silver veining. 

I love this trio. Thanks to Joy for sending me these polishes. I love them to death!!!

Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3

1 comment:

  1. chrome berry is probably my favorite of the bunch. you don't know how tempted i was to keep those!! :P glad you love them!!

    ReplyDelete